Need a security company checklist?
Make sure you make the right investment in your home security system. Whether you buy a security system from us or not, we want you to be informed. Below you’ll find a real world checklist that we hope will help you make the right decision for you when considering security companies.
The OmniGuard Security Company Checklist:
- What are their reviews like? Yelp, Angie’s List or Google+?
- Can you get a local sales person to come to your home?
- Will you have local customer service reps?
- What do people say about their technology?
- Are monitored alarms offered?
- Is Crash and Smash Protection available?
- Is 2 way voice available?
- Are mobile apps available to arm / disarm your system and view video?
- Can you watch your home video system from your phone or tablet?
- Are land-lines required?
- Do you need a wireless or wired security system?
- How much drilling will a wired system require?
- How long will it take to install a security system?
- Are keypads also control boxes?
- How easy is it to integrate video cameras?
- How easy is it to integrate home automation tech (light switches, door locks, etc)?
Thanks for checking out our security company checklist. Drop us a line if you would like a local home security assessment.